Honey and one of the great things about honey is it’ll keep your roots from drying out.
So if you suffer from dry skin which in turn leads to dandruff, the best thing for you to have would be honey applied to your scalp. Now granted you definitely have to wash honey out, however you will definitely love the results of being able to have cleaner hair for longer time duration. Also a side note for honey is it a sleep aid so once you wash your hair and complete your hair cocktail, you will definitely feel more relaxed and who doesn’t like feeling relaxed after a long event of washing their hair?
How to apply your Honey?
- Section hair in 4-6 sections.
- Measure 1/4 cup of honey (1/2 if you have thick or long hair)
- Mix with your favorite conditioner until you have a thin, malleable consistency
- Spread across your roots down to the desired length
- if you are just looking to attack dandruff just apply to roots
- if you are trying to add shine apply to the entire hair shaft
- Let set on your hair for 30 minutes and NO MORE (you may lighten your hair color )
- Rinse thoroughly and apply your leave in or do the LOC Method.
Additional Resources :